Story TellingEveryone has a story
Richard thoroughly enjoys telling a story, and he has plenty of anecdotes to draw on from journeys to the Far East on business to clangers in business. Generally known for telling his stories with humour and humility, he aims for the audience to enjoy the story whilst also remembering the important points.
Whether presenting to a seminar right through to engaging a specialist session for a handful of disengaged teenage young people Richard is able to adapt to the situation as needed.
Some examples of presentations that Richard has undertook include;
- Delivered a presentation on adversity at a number of regional events for a high street bank.
- Presenting awards at various schools and colleges.
- Presentation on business startup advice and challenges at various networking events.
- Chaired a panel and presentation on supporting SEND in business at education conference.
- Varying presentations at various colleges and universities to business studies students.
For education my delivery is bespoke to the needs of the audience, ranging from delivery to teachers through to students both inside and outside mainstream education.
If you are an educational establishment and would like to book me please contact School Speakers, or for business related appointments contact Richard direct through the link below.